How An Answering Service For A Clean Company, Can Assist During These Changing Times
Never before has thorough cleaning been more vital to running our society than it is now; the world is on edge and as many are struggling to adapt to life post-COVID 19, it seems our only 2 vices are to distance socially and keep our hands clean. As schools and local businesses begin to reopen and new virus cases continue to pop up in every state, deep cleaning & disinfecting has become of the utmost importance in an effort to keep citizens safe. As a professional cleaning company, that’s where you come in! Unfortunately, along with the increase in business comes the inevitably high volume of calls and customer needs.
Solution to Your Problems
Cleaning companies like yours have a unique challenge when it comes to one of our primary defenses in coronavirus protection and beyond. It’s wonderful that business is booming, but maybe you are just starting out, and the thousands of dollars it takes just to train a potential employee could really set you back. On the contrary, if you are already running a more established company, you may not have the extra time to go through the lengthy process of hiring a full-time or part-time person to run your front desk. In either scenario, an answering service for cleaning companies can be the best option to fit your administrative needs by:
- Helping you save money by removing need for in-office representative (savings you can use for appropriating funds to current employees and supplies)
- Saving you time & effort of finding the right receptionist
- Protecting your company against the possibility of a walkout
- Providing coverage when you are unavailable
- Fitting your personal schedule with 24/7 availability
- Giving you peace of mind when on vacation.
What an Answering Service Can Offer Your Cleaning Company
When you choose AnswerAide to provide virtual customer service to your clients, you get calls that are always answered. This is clearly very important for business in an effort to prevent missed opportunities, but we can also provide so much more, such as:
- Placing courtesy calls to give scheduling reminders and follow-ups
- Maintaining records and accounts
- Abiding by customized scripts that you provide
- Preparing invoices & updating billing information
- Accepting payments with a credit card on file
- Placing orders for new cleaning supplies/equipment
- Assisting prospective employees with the application/hiring process
- Handling administrative tasks.
Help with Promoting
As your 24/7 answering service for your cleaning companies, AnswerAide handles your clients’ calls in the courteous and professional way they deserve. This is crucial to ensuring they continue to use your services and spread the word with others about the care they received. We can help your company get more business by printing and mailing out flyers to other companies within your servicing area. Everything we do is to increase the association between your company’s name and extraordinary service!
We can definitely help carry the load that your company will surely be facing during these uncertain times (and likely for years to come), and AnswerAide would be the perfect choice when it comes to caring for your clientele. You have a very important job and we want your time to be spent doing what you do best. As an essential corporation that works so hard to protect others, we would be honored to assist you in your mission to make the world a safer place.