A Need for Expansion
Your Small Business
Small businesses are amazing. Seriously, consider all that you do; your company saw demand and necessity in what your city needed, and you took a leap of faith to ensure those needs were met. You created jobs for others who share similar interests and are boosting your local economy. Being bold enough to start a business from the ground up simply by believing in yourself was clearly a smart and admirable move, but when it comes to growing, you may be facing a few problems:
- Are you just starting out, and only recently starting to turn a profit?
- Does your office space currently allow for a receptionist to handle increased call volume?
- Will office supplies such as computers, printers, etc. overwhelm your tight budget?
- Can you spare the time/money to hire, train, & pay someone full-time to handle all customer relations?
- Is someone able to answer all calls, since missed calls could cause your company to take a huge loss it can’t afford?
Handling Your Clientele
If you can relate to any of the above scenarios, this article is especially for you! If you find that you have no issues with any of the aforementioned items, this article is still especially for you, and that is because your business still has so much potential to grow and increase revenue. The experience your current clients have is of the utmost importance, but there can be many problems that can stand in your way, which include the following:
- You may have found your hours of business are similar to that of your clients, which can vastly diminish your company’s ability to handle concerns after hours.
- Answering customer calls is imperative to keeping a business going, but if you are taking most of them yourself, they can dramatically decrease your productivity.
- Any company, large or small, is likely dependent upon client referrals, but if the customer service they receive is lacking in any way, it can have devastating effects.
How Virtual Receptionists Can Help Grow Your Company
Here at AnswerAide, we understand your desire to have a growing, thriving business. Boosting the satisfaction of your current customers is our top priority, because we know that if we can ensure each client is receiving extraordinary customer service every time, they will not hesitate to spread the word to their family, friends, & peers. This means we can:
- Make follow-up calls to help make your clients feel special and cared for,
- Allow you to network, or attend important events and business conferences without missing a call,
- Mail out flyers to potential consumers to help get your company’s name out there,
- Ensure your clients and prospects feel like they are your most important asset (because they are!)
This is Our Passion
Quality customer service is the catalyst for getting those clients to believe you have a quality product, and we will confidently accept the challenge of caring for your customers just as you would. Just as your passion is to run your business successfully, our passion is to handle all customer relations in a way that makes them go out and tell everyone they know about their positive experience with your company. It is necessary to have the right employees on your team, and we will always represent you with the level of care and respect you would give personally. Allow AnswerAide’s team of virtual receptionists to help you build those relationships so you can watch your business flourish with no limitations.