If you want to learn how to grow your business, you should look at successful companies, such as Walmart, Amazon, and Apple, which are the three top companies in the United States. The thing they have in common is that they practice customer centricity, which focuses on providing customers with a positive experience to maximize profits and create meaningful business relationships.
You can exponentially grow your business by practicing consumer centricity. We’ll give you seven practical tips to achieve this.
1. Online Marketing is One of the Fastest Ways to Grow Your Company
Today, 85% of Americans are online, and your brand should be too. Make your presence felt by being available online through social media sites, search engine optimization (SEO) practices, and digital advertising.
If you want to grow your company, make sure all your online outlets resonate with your target market. Offer compelling content specifically created for them.
2. Bulk Mail Service
The average American is exposed to thousands of digital ads daily, and one of the most cost-effective ways to stand out against your competition is to use bulk mail service. Using this technique will allow you to create a personal connection with a large group of people.
Create content that is beneficial for your target market, just like with online marketing. Catalogs, discount coupons, and newsletters are great ways to stay connected with your customers.
3. Grow Your Business with Email Marketing
Email marketing is an efficient way to introduce your brand to new or potential clients. You can create an email campaign focused on telling your story.
It’s also a great way to update your loyal customers once or twice a month about important product updates or relevant events.
4. SMS Marketing
The beauty of using SMS marketing is that it’s a fast, cost-effective way to help grow your company. This marketing facet has an open rate of 98%.
Use it to supplement any of your campaigns. Remember that SMS marketing is a permission-based technique and that you need consent from your customers before sending them messages.
5. Expand Your Business with Networking
Networking is the process of developing business relationships. Since a customer-centric company knows its target market, therefore knowing everything you can about your target audience, including age, gender, location, and interests, can help you focus on building connections with the right prospects.
6. Hiring The Right People
Hiring the right people can help you grow your company. Therefore make sure you employ people who respect your company, employees, and customers to build or solidify consumer centricity culture.
7. Customer Service is the Most Important Things to Grow Your Business
Lastly, your customer service should be on point. Here are ways to offer excellent service 24/7:
- Get feedback from your clients, and don’t be afraid to solicit customer opinions through polls. The results will help you determine what you’re doing right and aspects you can improve on.
- Some sites like Facebook offer free chatbots that allow businesses to communicate with clients at any time of the day. Turn on such features, so your customers don’t have to wait hours or days to reply.
- Try a live answering service like AnswerAide. Make every call count with this service, which offers 24/7 live telephone answering services. Your clients will appreciate the professional treatment.
Excellent customer service has many benefits, such as gaining repeat clients and creating free endorsements through positive online reviews. If you want to expand your business, know your customers, and give them the kind of superb service that will keep them loyal to your brand.