More Than Cleaning
As a professional maid service, you know there is so much more to running a successful business than meets the eye. Of course, you have the obvious concerns, such as how to effectively clean a residential or commercial space, ensuring your employees are reliable and hardworking, as well as how to be environmentally-conscious when selecting what supplies or products to use; however, the catalyst for making sure your housekeeping business succeeds long term is all in the communication between your company and its clients.
A Lot to Handle
It can sometimes prove to be quite the balancing act when you consider how your maid service can run as efficiently as possible when you also have to answer every phone call while running an entire company…especially if you, too, are ever needed to help out at a service site.
These days, leaving a voicemail is a quickly becoming obsolete, as prospective clients are reluctant to wait for a return phone call before considering your competition, who may be quick to answer right away. Your company should absolutely have someone available to respond to your customers’ needs right away, so what now?
Hiring a receptionist or front desk employee may, at first glance, seem like a great option for handling calls and scheduling your clients, but there are a few things to consider before choosing to go this route.
- A full-time (or even part-time) receptionist or customer service representative undoubtedly requires a lot of extra cash you could put toward paying for supplies growing your company. Instead, you would be spending a lot and potentially:
- paying an extra employee to train your new hire during company hours, or worse,
- taking time out of your busy schedule to train them yourself,
- paying that new hire to learn the job and all it entails, which causes
- great risk in the case that the employee will not be a good fit, leaving you to
- struggle to start the process all over again with a new list of candidates.
- An answering service can certainly be the perfect solution for your growing maid service. We can:
- ensure your housekeeping business never misses a call, which is simple because we can
- offer our services round-the-clock with no need to worry about covering breaks,
- improve customer service in a strong attempt to increase customer loyalty. We also
- eliminate risk of germs or illness in your office since we
- provide quality service from a remote location right here in the U.S.
More Than Answering the Phone
Just as the success of your business relies on so much more than just cleaning supplies, AnswerAide is more than a staff of message-takers. As superior virtual receptionists, we take pride in the extraordinary level of service you & your clients will receive. Here is a representative list of just a few ways we stand out from other answering service companies in order to help you manage your amazing company.
- We study your company’s basics to learn more about things like:
- how you prefer your clients be greeted,
- what services you offer,
- starting prices,
- which areas you serve, &
- scheduling appointments.
Let AnswerAide Take the Call!
Here at AnswerAide, our team of professional virtual assistants strives to be a natural extension of your maid service, so you can rest assured your clients will have their questions answered & their needs efficiently met. With our receptionists caring for your callers, you will see a noticeable difference in customer satisfaction. If you want the peace of mind you deserve when it comes to handling the clients you’ve worked so hard to acquire, allow AnswerAide to give you a reputation as dazzling as the service your company so brilliantly provides.